Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's Been A While....

WOW! It's been about 4 years since I last blogged! So much has changed, so much has evolved, but the one thing that remains the same is the Power Of Jesus! That's what this entry is about, the Power of Jesus and how he never changes and never fails. Despite how life can change in a moment, or how things can happen so fast, Jesus never changes. I can hear my grandmother singing the old hymn "Life is filled with swift transition, naught of earth unmoved can stand, build your hopes on things eternal and hold to God's unchanging hand" His hand never changes, that's simply amazing. No matter how many changes happen in our lives, Jesus is always a constant! This isn't a long entry
but its powerful. It's a blessing to know that no matter what life throws at me, whether it be lemons, oranges or watermelons...Jesus will never leave me or forsake, he will always be on my side and help me through every issue, situation and problem. Situations change, people change, jobs change, attitudes change and some of the changes are good, but even so Jesus always remains the friend that sticks closer than a brother!
We can always depend on Him, even when we can't depend on ourselves. Take confidence in the unfailing and unchanging Power of Jesus! #heneverchanges

No comments:

Post a Comment